I have been so super quiet recently, I think it has been over a month since I last posted and I’m sorry! Life got so busy and this month has been a whirlwind, something had to give and unfortunately it was blogging. But here we are, so close to the end of April and I am back, refreshed and so excited to start writing again.
So to ease you and me back into it I thought I would do a little list of all the exciting, fun, emotional and hectic things that have been going on this month.
- My husband and I went on our honeymoon to Malta, I think I will do a post on this soon, the snaps I got were TO DIE FOR. It is such a beautiful country and we had the best time.
- Marcus’ birthday. My little baby boy turned 8 this month. 8 years old. Like seriously, when did that happen? How on earth am I old enough to have an 8 year old child. But *high five* I have managed to keep him alive for 8 whole years- I must rock this parenting lark!
- I got a new job, this is a massive one for me. I don’t normally write about work and I don’t think it is very professional, however I am so incredibly over-the-moon, piss your pants excited to work for this company….I start on the 3rd of May, so wish me luck! *Insert girly squeal here*
- Someone very close to my heart passed away recently and I attended their funeral this month. Now this isn’t my story to tell so I don’t want to go into it further, but I just want to say that I will be thinking of them every day and will never stop loving them. :'(
- I started watching Grey’s Anatomy. I decided against Breaking Bad in the end, I just didn’t want to waste time trying when I just know I won’t like it. But OMG Grey’s…..literally obsessed, like to the point that I am losing sleep as I can’t get enough. McDreamy…..oh yes please.
- I hit 700 followers on Twitter. For me that’s crazy, especially when I have been such a neglectful nelly on there recently. So thank you all!
- I met my new specialist, who was amazing, and got a hospital date for a Colonoscopy *Sorry for TMI* but I am really optimistic this time that we may finally get something sorted.
- I got a new car! I shiny, handsome beast of an Insignia sport something with lots of letters after the name. After driving my trusty, rust bucket for the last 8 years, she did unfortunately die a sad MOT fail of death and I have had to fork out for a new pretty. And I’m so glad I did, it makes me feel like a real grown up!
Yeah, it’s been a busy month and it’s not over yet.
What have been your highlights so far?