Hello my little Christmas Crackers!
I decided to be productive today and write a lot of inspiring, motivational blogs. Then I started ‘window shopping’ and thought I would whip up a Christmas Wish List instead because winter clothes are the one. Andy, if you are reading this… take note.
I seriously love winter clothes, all the faux fur, sequins and snuggliness is just my cup of tea. Thank god we are moving away from the scantily clad wardrobes of summer and into the cozy warmness of winter. I am sat on my sofa, blanket on, pumpkin spice candle burning in the corner with Criminal Minds in the background and I really don’t think I could be much happier. Well, until my Panchetta Tortellini is ready and in my belly.
Which ones are my faves? I really don’t know if I can choose! The black frill trim dress from New Look with those silver boots just make me want to shimmy my way to a Christmas party with my girls and get my dance on. I think the faux fur biker jacket from JD Williams is just stunning, leather and faux fur are 2 of my absolute faves, especially in black, because y’a know, black is life.
What’s on your Christmas list?
- Grey Chunky Knit £24.99 – New Look – Buy Here
- Black Feather Body Shoulder Chain £19.99 – New Look – Buy Here
- Mid Wash Sequin Skinny Jeans £45.00 – River Island – Buy Here
- Blush Pink Slogan Jumper £30.00 – River Island – Buy Here
- Sole Diva Boots £59.00 – JD Williams – Buy Here
- Pretty Secrets PJ’s £22.00 – JD Williams – Buy Here
- Black Glitter Ankle Strap £22.99 – New Look – Buy Here
- PU Biker Jacket £65.00 – JD Williams – Buy Here
- Joanna Hope Faux Fur Gilet £18.50 – JD Williams – Buy Here
- Black Frill Trim Bardot Dress £24.99 – New Look – Buy Here
- Burgundy Velvet Wrap Dress £29.99 – New Look – Buy Here
- Silver Glitter Block Sandals £29.99 – New Look – Buy Here