As promised, I have had a look through my previous post, 30 before Thirty and as I suspected, there are things on there that are…unachievable and some that I actually don’t want to do. Be a YouTuber? Nah, not for me. Kudos to the people that do, but this little blogger aint coming off the page and onto your screens any time soon.
So here we go, step 2 to finding myself.
- Write a book. This was on my last list and this still stands, I would love to write a book, even if it doesn’t get seen by any eyes apart from my own.
- Watch all Harry Potter films, back to back, with only breaks for snacks, prosecco and the odd toilet trip.
- Visit 1 country I have never been to. Previously I put 3, I think that is a little optimistic, so I will be happy with 1.
- Start to learn something new. I’m not sure what that is yet, maybe a language or a new skill? Ideas on a postcard peeps! (Yes I said peeps and no I don’t care what you think, new me an all that!)
- Learn how to use photoshop properly (oooh maybe that could be number 4?)
- Take my kids on holiday, or at least put a deposit on a holiday and have it booked.
- Do something really good, like volunteer for something or help someone less fortunate.
- Start doing more exercise. Like a proper routine that I follow, nothing extreme or fancy. Even just go for a run once a week.
- To know myself 100%
- A hobby (that doesn’t involve a computer) Maybe Karate or Yoga or bird watching? LOLZ, not bird watching.
- Try more new recipes.
- To cook a 3-course dinner for my lovely girlfriends, followed by wine and games. Who doesn’t love a good board game? And yes I have Harry Potter AND Disney trivial pursuit. You wanna come don’t ya?
- Go to some blogger meet-ups and actually interact face to face with some of the lovely people that I speak to from this community.
- Get a new tattoo.
- I want my hair to be blonde and not a slightly odd strawberry blonde colour.
- To have started saving to buy a house.
- To go to Harry Potter Studios in London…again.
- To buy the Harry Potter bed covers that I saw on Instagram today.
I want to get a new obsession, is Harry Potter too immature for a 30-year-old?Don’t be silly. HPFL.
- To stay up all night with Andy, drinking wine, playing board games and giggling. (in our underwear Andy if that makes it more appealing for you)
- I want to re-read some childhood favourite books, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair, Narnia….
- To paint the living room, bathroom and bedroom.
- I want to get a new piercing.
- Make a new spreadsheet for my monthly incomings/outgoings. (Exciting I know)
- Take the kids to a theme park in the UK.
- Buy a new wardrobe. Not an actual wardrobe. Alll the clothes. Mine are so old and scruffy and really….not me.
- Buy a coffee machine.
- Stop eating dairy. Completely.
- Get some contact lenses.
- Relieve myself of all the pressure I put on myself, learn to love myself and chill out more.
There we have it. My 30 before Thirty – revamped! I think these are achievable, I could use some suggestions from you guys for a few!
Love you all.